SOME GREAT RESOURCES THAT WE RECOMMEND:
- OutagamieHousing.us: Outagamie County Housing Authority’s mission is to assist County residents in meeting their housing needs.
- Wahaonline.org: The Wisconsin Association of Housing Authorities’ website.
- FCHC.net: Fox Cities Housing Coalition.
- Homeless Connections: 400 North Division Street, Appleton, WI. 920-734-9192.
- United Way 2-1-1: Community Resource Directory. This database stores detailed information about community agencies and their services.
- The Wisconsin Way: A guideline for landlords and tenants.
- Tenant Resource Center: The Tenant Resource Center is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to promoting positive relations between rental housing consumers and providers throughout Wisconsin.
- Leaven: LEAVEN provides limited financial assistance to people who are struggling to meet their basic needs and have nowhere else to turn for help. We also help connect clients to other community resources.
- Making The Ride Happen: Making the Ride Happen gives senior citizens and people with disabilities a lift.
- Aging Disability Resource Center: Disabilities Resources, Elderly Care, and Mental Health Services.
- Home Energy +: Energy and weatherization assistance.